Villa rental for a party up to 6 pax, and 3 extra beds available.
Breakfast and welcome Port included.
The rental is on a weekly or daily basis according to the season, with the exclusive use of the villa.
RENTAL PRICES 2023
|Season||Villa Rental per night
for a group up to 6 Guests
|04.01 – 31.03.2023
01.11 – 15.12.2023
(minimum stay 2 nights)
|01.04 a 30.06.2023
01.09 a 31.10.2023
|375 €/night||62 €|
|Very high season
|01.07 – 31.08.2023||400 €/night (minimum stay 5 nights)||67 €|
|Christmas & New Year
|16.12 – 03.01.2024||350 €/night||62 €|
EXTRA GUEST: 40€ per person / per night
BABY COT: Complimentary
These are the booking conditions of Casa de Gouvães:
– A provisional hold of dates is possible, for 48 hours. The booking becomes confirmed with the down payment of 30% of the total amount of the stay. Balance is due before arrival of the guests.
– Check-in time: 4pm: Check-out time: 11am (these schedules may be extended on request, according to our availability – to be confirmed a couple of days prior to arrival).
– A security deposit is requested upon arrival of the guests. The amount will be repaid following the holiday, if there are no damage issues.
– The rental price includes accommodation of a group up to 6 pax. This number may be extended to 9 pax, by using the extra beds available at the villa, upon payment of the corresponding supplement.
– The exact number of guests must be informed at time of booking; every changes must also be reported and agreed. The number of persons occupying the villa must not exceed the number previously informed in the booking and we reserve the right to refuse admission if confronted with superior number of persons.
– During the stay it is not allowed to admit persons not included in the booking, unless there is prior notification and agreement of the owner.
– In order to preserve the good condition of the pieces of furniture and decoration carefully selected for your villa, their relocation is not allowed either in the inside or from the inside to the outside. If damage issues occur the deposit will be used and, if insufficient for the expense arising, shall be communicated the value of the repair or replacement. Any damage caused by guests during the stay should be immediately reported to the local concierge or to the owner.
– Pets are not allowed in the villa.